Re: Car stuff

hey 8V brainiacs, my friend has an 84 (i think) wolfie scirocco, and
it's been doing some weird things lately.  i'll let ya'll read what he
sent to me.  it really sounds familiar, but i can't remember what the
diagnoses was.  please...someone...anyone, help my bud out!  thanks!

jason
the mad bastard