Need another scirocco in a desperate way

OK list,

I am totally fucking bummed right now.  I have been lending my rocco to my brother so that he can get to school b/c he just sold his car.  Turns out he was slammed by a cab driver coming back from school on the Rockville Pike.  I haven't seen the car yet b/c I am at work, but my bro tells me the whole end is smashed in--total loss.  This is right after having recently done tons of exhaust work, getting sway bars, leather seats, stress bars, eurocurve distributor, Audi 5k throttle body, right before putting
on rear discs..in other words, my first car (I have had it for over 5 years, no problems at all) that I have put tons of hours into getting it to look and run right--I love that car.

I am pissed right now, but more importantly, I need to get my hands on a clean rocco soon!  If you are in the Washington DC area and have any leads let me know.

I am gonna tear that cab drivers insurance company a new asshole if they try and fuck w/ me.

Sorry for the language but I am understandibly worked up.

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842