------------------------------
Date: 4/14/99 11:40 AM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Mages, Mark

What do you have from TKK that is driveable?  All my
stuff is a lil too weird - not pumpin
enuff...How'sabout Leathersex ;)

I'd say skip the NIN, and put in some 242 off of
EVIL-OFF - there are some jammin tracks...

Also - not really the same genre, but The Offspring,
on their 1st album... "Bad Habit" - I pulled that cd
out the other day, knocked the dust off, slipped it in
& that song came on right as I was pulling onto the
freeway... I think I might've caused an accident or 2
:)

--- Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com> wrote:
> (since not everyone got this the first posting)
>
> I will shortly have access to a new CD burner and I
> remember along time ago
> there seemed to be interest in a Scirocco Driving
> Tunes CD. Well Im going to make
> one. The first one will be a Techno, Dance, sorta
> House music. Really good stuff!
> Would anyone be interested in getting a copy or
> this? Im open to suggestions
> but I dont know how to do the MP3 thing so dont ask
> hehe....but I was thinking of
> the following groups:
>
> 3 tracks from Psykosonik
> ? Robert Miles
> ? Banco De Gaya
> ? My life with the thrill kill kult
> ? Prodigy (Hackers Soundtrack)
> ? The Crystal Method
> ? remixed Depeche Mode
> ? KMFDM
> ? NIN
> ? Prodigy
>
> Any other suggestions? Ill tell you if I have it.
> I also want to put together a rock CD and some other
> variations. Let me know if
> your interested. FCC need not reply.
>

> Thank You for Your Time,
>         Shannon Fenton
>             North American Frontline Resolution
>             sfenton@telegroup.com

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl