Re: 8V power questions...

> > > Look buddy ;)  If I wasn't so far away I'd bring my low 15sec-high
> > > 14sec 8v &_well_show you_what up with an 8v......& it's a 1.8 too
> > > boot..So there ;) mr.16v.....just wait till i find a 2.0, 12-1 CR 8v with
> > > some friggen wild ass "mad-bastard" cam in it...Hah..8V POWER!!
> > >
> > > 16v vs. 8v flame suit on ;)
> >
> >         damn straight, skippy!  once i get this power hooked up to the ground
> > in first, we got ourselves a run.  then i get me soime cams, header,
> > bring up the compression, too...

Skippy?:)

Too bad I'll be flying to waterfest this year....no thanks shawn I'll
pass on the road trip & Jail<g> ;)

Don't get me wrong I love buzzing my 16v GTI off the
limiter_but_My 8v is just a blast in a different way.

So cams, header, C-R it is & a run you will have....

> >         whatever you do, my man, i'll do it better.  tho it will cost me more,
> > but what does that matter?  we're not trying to find out who can do more
> > for less.  we're talking balls-out power here :)

I agree...Balls out power, no money game. The 16v would probably
be faster but then we have to get a driver ;-) DOH!

> >         i cannot _wait_ for the cinci trip.  we are going to take over the
> > roads, and i'll see to it that the 16V is the head of the pack.  any8
> > care to take this throne away?  it's here for the taking ;)

Too bad it's not Cinci CA,  I'd be there_to_lead....in a 8v.

> > jason
> > the instigatin' bastard...

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman