Re: Adjusting Mixture (How Do I?)

I guess that I'll just have to go to a shop and get it done.  I gotta get
the emmissions test done anyways.  I needed to replace the mixture screw
cuz it had been rounded by its misuse.  I managed to take one apart and I
got the other one back together as well.  Now I have a new mixture screw
but a bad mixture.  Thanks for the help anyways.

I've had a few replies where people have asked why did you do this for?
However, it was a relatively easy thing to do.  Just be careful and measure
all the distances.

Thanks for the concern

Lata

Sal