TT Short Shift kit install/question

Just thought Id let you all know about my recent install of TT short shift kit
(thanks adirondack). I did this yesterday in about an hour. I really like it and
never realized that the old bushing had gone so bad. I chose the 31% reduction
and seems about perfect. I could have more happy with the 50 but this will work.
The worst part of the process was the snap pin on the acuater rod.I have a
question though, it appears that where the rod that enter the tranny has a seal
leaking. Anyone had to replace this before?

Thank You for Your Time,
        Shannon Fenton
            North American Frontline Resolution
            sfenton@telegroup.com