Emergency Non Scirocco Post

Hey everyone,

So I arrive at my parents house this morning to discover the "MortyMobile"
sans the right rear window, both airbags and for a final bonus the trim
panel in front of the passenger with a neat slice through. Total for these
parts from the local dealer is ... are you ready approx. $2000. All four of
my 'roccos cost less than that!

Anyone know a good source for these little goodies new or used. I want to do
this asap because Morty gets sad when he is denied his ride. I know the bags
might be a long shot but that trim panel from my dealer is $300 at least
maybe I can save a little there.

Please email me direct  bcuda@infohouse.com

Barry Shapiro
86 8v
85 Cab

PS  Thanks to Potterman & Mike I finally installed all those bits and pieces
and a new clutch to boot. I'ts like falling in Love All Over Again
(especially those poly strut bearings Mr Potter)