Re: need help with brakes

Hmm, as for cleaning, you have a few options.  If you have a blasting
cabinet (or have a friend with one), you can bead blast or sand blast the
calipers...that really works well, but you can also take a wire brush or
wheel to them and that'll work too, but a little more time consuming.  As
for painting them, I was told Krylon works well and lasts really long, but i
just finished painting mine with Krylon, and i don't think it'll hold up as
well as I thought it would.  For my first set of calipers, i used a folia
tec caliper painting kit that i picked up in Europe, and that worked really
well, but is expensive here in North America.

Anyone else have any paint ideas that will stand up to the heat of brake
calipers?

HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.