Help with Swaybars!

Hello, I've just found a couple of advertisements for swaybars in the Vancouver area, such as...

VOLKSWAGEN GTI or Jetta '85-'92 susp Techniques, front & rear sway bar, 25mm, brand new, not been used.

I have a 1982 Scirocco and I am assuming that I don't currently have swaybars attached (not that I remember seeing anyways)....  Are ST swaybars decent?  And would they come with the proper hardware or would these even fit to my '82 Scirocco??

Well, thanks for your time!,

     Eric