Clear taillights (dont' exist)

Sorry to come into this so late, but my internet connection was lost for 3
days.  Anyway, to fill you all in on that picture of the "clear" taillights,
they are actually not clear.  On european Scala (and maybe other models),
they were colour coded.  So basically, they did the same thing to those
lights as were done to the 16v lights (coloured the raised strips) but white
instead of black.

HTH, and now Kevin can put away his barf bag.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571