Re: Waterfest Hotel(s) announced

WoooHoo, Waterfest is practically in my backyard.  I  thought I would never see
the day that tons of Scirocco's would be in my neighborhood!   I feel like the
cavalry has finally arrived to kick some "riceboy" ass!  There's a lot of
"fortune cookie" boys around this area that are all show and have no balls
under the hood.  You guys will definately have a good time.
The Faifield Ramada is definately a nicer hotel and has a larger parking lot,
although the Ramada in Clifton has a pretty good bar/nightclub attached that is
called "Bumpers"(automobile motif) and usually attracts a young crowd.  I would
recommend the Fairfield Ramada because the parking lot is bigger and there's a
Houlihans across the street with a nice bar as well.  I'm originally from
Montclair and still work in the area...so if anybody has any questions about
the area...let me know!  I could also bring you guys to the strip bar where the
"The Soprano's" on HBO is filmed.  Its probably the best strip joint in the
area(that isn't nude).  Cheers!

Brian Potter
88 Scirocco 16V
98 Audi A4 2.8Q