Re: Waterfest Hotel(s) announced

Date:          Tue, 6 Apr 1999 23:11:57 -0500
To:            scirocco-l@scirocco.org
From:          Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net>
Subject:       Waterfest Hotel(s) announced

Name a place and I'll stay there.  It would be cool to see everyone
at the same place like last year.
I wonder if splitting us up will deter all the parking lot burnouts
that occured last year(I hope not!)
name the place and I'll be there
Tony
87 16v daily
87 16v (hoping to be done for h2o fest

Rapid has announced two host hotels for Waterfest 99, does anyone
who knows the area prefer one or the other?  They are both in NJ I
assume, the Ramada in Clifton, or the Ramada in Fairfield?  We
should make a choice so that list members are at the same hotel if
at all possible, right?  What's the consensus?  Since I have no
preference at all, I'd just go for randomness and say Fairfield.

==Brett