[16v] Ford/Bosch O2 sensor

Gang,

	Well, my car just crossed the 60k mark, and I figured it's about time to
do my 02 sensor.  Not that anything's wrong per se, but I am one to
maintain the car properly... why wait until the car is running so rich that
you wind up having more carbon deposits than displacement for air and fuel? :)

	So, I called up our trusty Mark at Adirondack and got meeself a Bosch O2
sensor for like $45... it's the Ford one without the connector already on it.

	Yeah, I suck at soldering, but I figured for the $70 I will save, I'd
gladly burn a few layers of skin off trying to get the wires to stick
together.

	I yanked the 02 sensor out of the box, and it's got a black wire and two
white ones.

	Now, before i tear into this thing tomorrow morning, I just wanted to know
who has done the swap to this O2 sensor before, and what wires need to go
where.

	basically: HELP! :)

Thanks in advance!
		Jason