Nonroc Sorta.... Coolant/H20 Ratio

ok, with the summer coming up I guess this can help everyone.
The *car is actually my father's Dodge D350Ram.  It runs a little warm.
We've replaced the radiator with a "heavy duty" mopar one and the thermostat
& waterpump are new.  I suggested to him that he use MORE water than
antifreeze but he says that the bottle of antifreeze states that using more
antifreeze will raise the boiling point of the water.   Now granted, I
understand that raising the boiling point also means that the freezing point
is raised(thus the reason its called antifreeze), but what about the cooling
properties of this stuff....... Can someone explain which cools better?
water or antifreeze?  I remember someone talking about it before but I want
to be reminded. BTW, waterwetter is GREAT and I already use it in all of my
cars.  Thanks in advance!
Dan May
8716VScirocco
91PassatWagon