Re: Anyone? [let's get rational]

Hey! This is fun!

At 07:10 PM 4/8/99 , Riley McDowall wrote:
>At 1:49 pm -0700 8/4/99, JESSICA   YOUNG wrote:
>>First Of All ( FAG BOY),
>[SNIP]
>
>LOL!!!

	I agree with most of what's been said here... but I figured what the hell,
since we're all having it out, I might as well throw my $0.02 in.

	Jessica, I also misinterpreted T-Berk's post.  I don't know him, and I
don't know his sense of humor.  Like Riley, I didn't get whether he was
trying to hit on you, rag on Meze, or just say that he was suspicious about
a post from a new list member offering Turbo parts for sale.
	However, the fact that his post was kind of ambiguous doesn't give you the
right to start name calling.  I don't care what curses are thrown around on
the list, I mean, every 3rd word out of my mouth is fuck or shit... but
you're not going to see it directed at someone else.
	What you did by calling him "FAG BOY" and "idiot" and "Peasant" (which,
incidentally, I found hilarious) but... <ahem> What I am trying to say is
that by calling him names, you just made yourself look like the piece of
garbage you were trying to make him out to be.  So, in the future, when
you're having a fight on the net, try to win the argument with your brain,
and not your mouth.  This way, maybe the "fags" on the list, the "idiots"
on the list, and the "peasants" on the list won't also get pissed off at
you, too.
	If you're gonna resort to name calling, at least don't pick groups of
people to piss off, piss EVERYONE off, like I try to do.

>on Jessica, or else he's trying to get Meze to hook up with her.  Who the
>fuck is "Chuck".  Even assuming this is an inside joke, 99% of the people

LOL!! Sorry Riley... Who the FUCK is CHUCK?! Hit a funny bone there. :)

>Oh, and BTW, whoever made that bullshit crack about needing some Midol
>deserves a kick in the teeth.  :P

Heh, I thought that was one of the more funny retorts.  And wtf does she
deserve, a medal, for calling TBerk FagBoy? You act like trash, you're
gonna be treated like trash.