Re: Anyone?

Damn.

Well before I read any of the other replies I'll apologize to Jessica,
Please accept it.

I was attempting humor, I tend to treat women as 'fellas', as in one of
the boys when they are not available for some reason like in the
workplace.  In this case it didn't come across as fun but got all
misconstrued.

There is no accusations here, and I could care less who might be a cop
or any thing it was supposed to be funny and must not have been. My bad.

In closing I recognize a lister who works on their own ride and
congratulate them (her).

Love, peace, & hair grease,
TBerk