Re: [LUSTFUL DESIRE][Clear Taillights]

On Thu, 08 Apr 1999 19:26:19 PDT "Peter Walsh" <cerksies@hotmail.com>
writes:
>What about all us w/ our MKII Euro Lights and TS? no DOT there (cept
>for the bulb maybe if you went out and got a DOT 9003 Bulb, which is
>really an H4)

The lights themselves are legal (Depending on the wattage.) but the light
housings themselves are NOT legal. Same as Euro turn signals. They're not
only not DOT stamped but also fail to have the "required by law" amber
side reflectors.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and