Re: Fw: Anyone?

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit - that is the 2nd funniest thing I have
heard all day... The first was BVSprew's reply to my
mail...

OK  - I got a few questions...
1 - what is a "Bowl of Dick"
2 - What is a "g-ride"
3 - what are "Chill Peeps?" <-- that was Jonas - when
his KB was all screwy.. could've meant "Chilli
Peppers?"

Hehehe... well, I'm gonna go take out my Mad Phat
trash, Yo.  Catch all you sick homies on the
flipside...

--- JESSICA   YOUNG <jay-kicrocs@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

> >Eat a bowl of Dick