RE: Re: tranny question

If I may,

-*SLAP!!*-

That was either for not paying attention or for not thinking, both of
which are causes for *severe* punishment around here. just kidding :-)

I think what Shawn was asking was -What is the code of the transaxle
(VW's don't have transmissions) that you are taking out?-

this will help in finding trannies with similar gearings.

HTH

Jonas
85 scirocco