Re: [lo-tech] New Floor Mats Rock!

---Neal Tovsen <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu> wrote:

> I'm guessing that, if we were to tally up all the kudos and compliments
> given to various people on the list, Brett V would surely come out with one
> of the highest tallys on the list (it might be a battle for #1 with the
> Potterman...). Chalk up another:

Aw geez.  Thanks very much!  Appreciate it, you ought to know that I'm
just doing my job as a Scirocco enthusiast.  A little too enthusiastic
perhaps, eh?

> Hey Brett!
> Got my floor mats. They're beautiful! Thanks again for putting all this
> together!

Great!  You are (all) very welcome.  thanks again... I still don't have mine!
Can't wait though, all the feedback has been really wonderful.

> That's all for now (at least until I get some of those gauge faces)...

You know where I am when you're ready.

I guess you should also probably know that I designed the mailing list tshirts
that Shawn makes and sells... :)  Which BTW, Shawn & I have discussed
freshening the designs of for 1999....sound good to anyone??  The hard part
is of course finding Sciroccos to use as models, damn...where am I ever
going to find one? hmmmm...

> Neal

later.

==Brett