Drive Flange Oil Seal?

Ok, I think this is what it is... maybe you all can
help.

I have a leak, appears to be tranny fluid (too nasty
to be engine oil- I just changed that ~10 miles ago).

If you look at the drivers side CV joint, just to the
left of CV, between the CV & the side of the
tranny....  Is this the Drive Flange Oil Seal?  That's
the only thing that looked right in Mr. Bentley's
partially helpful guide....
I just need a big diagram of my car that points to all
the leak-prone areas with huge white arrows, and says
"Fix This Here"

<<sigh>>

But - It is RUNNING!!!! WOO HOO!!!
I got to drive it for the first time in 6 weeks this
morning... I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it :)
Now if I would just quit finding new puddles of oil to
deal with I would be happy....

Oh - and I got the digi-cam, so look on my webpage
after this weekend for New & Exciting pictures,
possibly to include the speaker installation!

TIA for the help...

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl