SV: l hate rear disc brakes (AAAarghhhhhhh)

Remember one thing when I bought rebuild calipers for those that
had a non-function hand brake, the rebuilt unit had a bigger
spring and bigger hand brake lever. Looks like they try to fix
the problem.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

----------
> Från: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>
> Till: PreCORRADO@aol.com
> Kopia: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Ämne: Re: l hate rear disc brakes (AAAarghhhhhhh)
> Datum:  den 8 april 1999 10:24
>
> PreCORRADO@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > SNIFF SNIFF           What the hell smells l ask myself as l
tool down the
> > road.   Oh it's my rear calipers again.
> >
> >             l replaced my rear calipers about this time last
year and the
> > year before that. The reason being the parking brake
knuckles wouldn't return

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org