Re: Air Tools

No way!  My three year old won't come in the garage when the compressor
is running, and he backs away fast when I fire up the impact gun.

Vowing I would never be under-tooled again, I took the plunge and bought
into air tools in a big way...THEY ROCK THE HOUSE!!  I have a 400lb
impact gun, an air ratchet, tire inflator, sand blaster, blower, and even
a air assisted pressure washer...now where do I get one of that palm nailers
I saw on TLC Home Savvy this weekend, it was the nuts.  Just about all that's
left for me to get is a paint sprayer... :)

Using the sand blaster to clean metal and totally blow off rust is almost
sinfully easy, and (almost nothing...ask me sometime) stands in the way
of a 400lb impact gun (on a car).  In my best Ferris Beuller voice: "If
you have the means, I highly suggest you pick one up." :)

==Brett