Re: Wolfsburg edition

Farmracer@aol.com wrote:

> okay- there are equipment differences on the Wolfsburg cars, and not just
> appearance stuff. On my BASE 85 Wolfie:
>
> Wolfie- Specific Light Alloy Wheels
> Close Ratio 5 speed (9a)
> Front and Rear Sway Bars
> Big Rear Spoiler
> Wolfie Specific Cloth Interior
> Body Color Power Heated Mirrors
> Body Color Bumpers
> Sunroof
> Power Steering
> Leather Shift Knob
> Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
> Cassette Std.
> Rear Wiper
> Wolfsburg Badges on Fenders
>
> leather, power windows and locks were not wolfie standard fare.
>
> Ken
> ES 4 85 Wolfie 8V
> FS 4 93 LX 5.0

My wolfie has all of the above except that it doesn't have color coded
bumpers or mirrors.it also has ..
leather shift bag
dark, stripped tail lights like the 16vs have
the transmission (9A) has 100mm flanges
the sunroof is tilt and slide (my other rocco only has slide)
MFA trip computer
no a/c, no power windows, no power door locks.
the cloth interior is black with white stripes (the bolsters are black vinyl,
like 16vs).
it also has little plastic rock chip protectors on the front part of the rear
arches.

the wolfies that i've seen around here are black, red, flash silver or ice
blue.

-nigel.
85 Scirocco Wolfsburg
86 Scirocco