Re: [tech] Help! Front brakes

Hmmm... bummmer! Sometime people can get them out with EZ outs... but they often break. Sometimes you can drill out the hole and re-tap it, but that's a PITA and you have to get all the metal shards out. Sometimes people just buy a new caliper, or
pull a used one off the shelf (in my case).
    Good luck getting it out, and if you live anywhere near NH, you can come get one of my calipers for cheap cheap cheap. ($10? Whatever you have in your pocket?)
    -Josiah