Re: MY New Car!!!!!!

---- Begin Original Message ----
 From: Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
Sent: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:18:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: MY New Car!!!!!!

Well last night at about 10:30 I got my new rocco!=)  I'm in love.  It's
been almost a month now since I have driven a rocco, and i think I was
close to a complete breakdown.  The car seems even better than when i
first saw it.  I'll be posting pics soon hopefully, but for now I'll be
putting large amounts of miles on my new baby.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.

Rich,
Awesome. I am so glad everthing worked out for you. I was watching on the sidelines hoping for the best for you. Sounds like you found the best replacement (not that there is any) for the '87 and drive it with the love for it alway in mind. Keep something small from the '87 in the '88 to let it live on.

Sciroccos always.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4