Re: removing front struts

Hey Josh, I sent the shocks and springs as one unit, and ready to go right
in to the car. So you need not worry about a spring compressor or anything
like that. And the strut bearings on there are in great shape so there
shouldn't be any problem with them.  It should be a nice straight forward
install for you.  Good Luck!

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v