Re: SV: Exhaust runs Cherry Red - non turbo

Thx.

Quick update-  This was a long day but I managed to squeeze in some
Scirocco content. :)

I had already known going in the cat was decent & unclogged. I managed
to find one of the hard vacuum lines; Green from the Vac. Dist to the
Vacuum bottle under the driver's front fender, to have been worn through
by the weight of the battery. Thing was looking like mice 'et it'.

Also confirmed the belt and such have been getting a regular oil bath
from a overly leaky valve cover (non)gasket.

More to follow but since it's already had the agony of defeat, I want to
get my buddy involved for the thrill of the victory.

He's an old air-cooled type but hasn't had a "true" car in a while.
Conversion in process.  ;)

Thx again,
TBerk

I did find