Re: Hydro vs. Solid

I don't have the numbers either and checking a lifter will certainly tell you
for sure, but all you should need to do is glance under the valve cover.  If
you have 5 caps holding the cam down then it is solid, if their are only 4
caps holding the cam down then it is hydro.  I am fairly sure this is an
accurate test, if anyone knows different please speak up.

Bill Cawley