Re: Jonas

thank you dude this is getting outa controll and i dont want not to come
to cinci because of all this shit ifg it continues...it puts so much
pressure on me when i have to deal withthis crap...i look to the list as
a resource and not a place to get a beating from  veedub  owners i too
thought were supposed to be nery chill peeps but after reading this shit
day in and day out of people bitching and whining at me makes me think
twice about the brotherhood/sisterhood(if any) that we have with our
common Thread.....if you guys dont lie it DELETE my shit.....other wise
get in line while i bend over so you all can kiss.....i dont need to say
that cause in the beginning you were all nice as shit..whta the
fuck....someone i think is sending me a new KB  so please take a fucking
valium with me and shut up for the time being...i am doing the best i
can with the resources i got..sorry i dont make 40k or 30k a year so i
have a very limited budget......i am not trying to spend a fortune on my
computer since the guy that sold it to me sold it to mew missing parts
than decided to drop his company after 14 years of great service..so i
got bent over on that one...be patient or delete if i get anther 10-15
mails about my  board i am going to never hop back on the list...you
guys were nice in the beginning whta  happened
to all those that stood upfor  me thank you  sooooo much     it is hard
to be the little guy when there   are about 200 other people  out ther
ganging up  on you
that is what i had to say
so i got it offmy  chest
let the mass email bbegin(if that happens i am out here
i get enough grief at home and with the woman  i did not come here for
it