Re: Jonas

i was not saying to you guys to sign off  i thought you dont lik me
anymore...if i sign off no one gets parts and i dnt come to
cinci......id di not ythinbk i was being that much problem
i can's sqrunge upthe 10 dollars it is in my car  i want that to run
first before i can do anything else...i have to PRIORITZe   and teh car
is first
jonas
*taking valium* to deal wioth keyboard