Re: Speaker Installs On A MkII...

www.nol.net/~rts/scirocco.html

..under my red RIP 16v

Ryan

    Somebody had a web page with a front 5 1/4" speaker install
description for a MkII.  I was looking at getting rid of my crappy
4x6's.  Could somone give me the address please.  Or if you've done
this recently, let me know how, and with what type of speakers.

    I just got a new Clarion deck put in.  And man it kicks ass to
have a nice new stereo.  I spent a while listening to all the
speakers they had.  And the 4x6's were by far the crappiest ones
going.

Sean Martin
87 8V w/ a new Clarion 7475 deck. Yippie!!