Another Problem, engine he-he-he-he-he-sitation

Thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right directions concerning my
reverse lights and cruise control problems.

Now it seems I have another problem and this one could be a bit more
serious.  While driving home from work I stopped and put 5 bucks in the
gas tank.  The next day I noticed some hesitation.  If I am
accelerating its ok, when I let up on the gas it seems gas is not
getting to the engine as it should, the engine begins to hesitate and
buck.  I thought the 5 bucks of gas might have some water in it so I
put some STP fuel treatment in the tank and filled it up with high test
(which I always use) Exxon gas.  The 5 bucks was bought at a mom and
pop type place.  The STP and Exxon has not helped.  One other thing I
noticed was a clicking noise coming from one of the relays (I guess
thats what they are) above the fuses.  It sounded like the turn signal
type noise.  It would click twice, stop, wait about 30 sec's and click
twice again.  I have only noticed this once on my way to work.

Any ideas?

Please?

Help?

I'm driving 800 miles to Fla in two weeks.  Mabye not?