Re: [scirocco toy] Look what I bought!

Hello Brett

>>as I have another one and I find it so damn ugly I could sell you the
>>wheels &floor with the motor for $10...
>
>If I can't find a motor, then I'll probably take you up on it. :)

perhaps we can trade, I heard you make such cute gauge faces :-))

>Sure,
>the front spoiler is not the most attractive thing,

...not to mention the ugly wheel wells or the silly rear wing.

this is a very friendly paraphrase for for this Japanese piece of crap
that makes the Scirocco look like a rice burner :-)

>haven't been any models made since the 70's, you cannot afford to be
>too picky, know what I mean? :/

the AMT is very close to the original, AND it has the option to build it
"ugly as hell" too( for all with this special ricey taste...)

>>speaking of Mk2 models
>>next time please bid on MINE  ;-)
>
>Oh, well offer one up sometime again, eh? :)

If you promise to bid as hard as you did,
I'll surely offer one again in the future ! ;-))

TTYS
Dirk