Re: Cincinnati Meet - Update

16V JASON wrote:
> Okay, that's 35 people.
Holy shit..If we can get 25-30 rocc's out of this
guys, we should have no prob. getting a picture
of the group in one of the VW magazines, so
great idea on the picture Jason/Daun..I've
seen a few of the Scirocco club's pics from the U.K.
in magazines before. The Corrado club of America
had their cars in Performance VW a while back. We had
our url and webpage shown in Performance VW, but
lets now get the rides in there. Doesn't sound
like we have enough cars to set a record of any
kind but ~25 wouldn't be too shabby.

Kareem
'88 16v