gauges

Hi all. My newly acquired '82 has the milemaster(or something like that)
guages. I was wondering if swapping in the VDO cluster would be a problem
connectionwise, or will it go right in? The dash in this one is cracked to
shit, so I'll probably throw in my spare dash at the same time. Now if it
would just stop f**king raining and warm up a little :-P Also, anyone got a
passenger side taillight? I've got a driver's side in ok condition I'd be
willing to trade. I'll even throw in the circuit board behind the lens.

Here's the stats on the 82 if you care:

1.7l engine(for now....)
NO a/c (woohoo!!)
NO p/s (woohoo again!!)
some lameass aftermarket sunroof
Lotsa whiskey dents
Some asshole keyed the passenger side
Red plaid interior(kinda cool)

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
"Wow, that blew up something fierce, huh?" "Ayup."