Re: Oxygen sensor...

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 01:12:35 -0700 Salvatore Guzzo <yu129742@yorku.ca>
writes:
>What does this unit do for me anyways...

Replace it if you dont know how old your's is. Its the key to the
universe! Well, not exactly, its what controls the fuel system and you
need it for the fuel system to work properly.

>not being a prick.....
>Sal

Hey, let us decide for ourselved dude! We'll let you know. :)-
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and