Re: was Corrado Royalty now: fast cars

I have always loved Lamborghini so I think that I can answer your
questions here.  Vt in the Diablo "VT" stands for viscious traction",
since it is a AWD system.  And the 0-60 time is about 4.5 dpending on
conditions and driver.  The 1/4 mile time is about 13.2. Hp was at 492,
but was bumped up to 515 this year.  If you want to get really serious
look at the stats for the Diablo SV, Diablo SE, or even the all mighty
Diablo Jota.  Now those cars are down right sickening.

Rich
87 16v