- ------------------------------
Date: 9/30/98 12:09 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Sheridan, Brad

At 09:14 AM 9/30/98 -0700, you wrote:

>ok, just had to stick my two cents in:
>
>'63 (?) Karmann Ghia
>one piece fiberglass tilt front end
>stripped interior
>full roll cage
>wheelie bars
>2.3 stroker with dual 50mm webers
>no NOS, no turbo, no supercharger
>
>9.76@135mph

 Speaking of fast cars, I saw a Diablo VT on the road yesterday in Newport.
I see 911 turbos, Ferraris, and other exotics pretty regularly, but this
was my first VT sighting. I knew enough not to race it, but can't remember
the specs. What does VT stand for(I remember it being a big deal) and does
anyone know its 0-60 and 1/4 times?

Brad

- --

- --