Re: Parts in Toronto

Wasn't Hayman Motors the place that was closed down last year for being a
chop shop for stolen VW's?  I recall that someone had posted it to the
list.  Could be why they have a room just full of parts?
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe