parts for sale a-1 stuff

I'm buying a scirocco, so I'm selling my rabbits and parts. Here's what's up
for grabs....

'77 rabbit
needs floor/rocker-drivers side
has aluminum bumpers
tranny o.k. but needs inner cv's
has GTI/recaro buckets
no motor-will be going into the 'roc or my baja
has GTI coils on front-have matching rears also
will sell as shell or parts-make an offer

'84 GTI
shell only-no title
has 9.4 vented rotors
sway bars
no engine or tranny-building a 2.0 for the 'roc

also..
4 13x5.5 steel wheels-good shape-black w/trim rings and center caps

If you're interested, e-mail with a offer. must clear out the rabbits to make
room for the 'roc.

Wolf
BADCO45@aol.com
- --