Englishtown, NJ **VW SHOW**

Hey kids-

This Sunday is the VW Show-n-Go At Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ.

If anybody is interested in going, or working (aka: getting in for free
for minimal effort) drop me a line.

My club puts this show on, and we have a club from North Jersey (I
forgot their name!) Judging the H20 classes. We could always use more
help. the more poeple that lend a hand, the more time we get to wander
around aimlessly through the show.
jobs include: parking spectators, parking showcars, and parking
swappers. This means you stand in a certain place, and point to a spot
for them to park. Really hard.... Another job is Judging. You and a
partner go to whatever your class is and fill out the judging sheet for
each car. 2 people go so you can discuss what you both think the score
should be. You say interior- You wanna give it a 9, your partner says 7-
you write down 8. Pretty tough....

For your troubles, you get a free event shirt (it says STAFF on the
back...I lobbied to have it say STAPH, but I was voted down) and Free
admission to the show. There is also some talk of Free swap area for the
workers, but don't get carried away. If you've got a set of wheels that
you wanna get rid of, cool. If you've got 35 sets of wheels you want to
get rid of, you might wanna get a swap space for yourself!

THE CATCH: You have to meet us in Bridgewater, NJ at the Dunkin Donuts
on Rt22 at 6am for the club cruise down there...or be at the door of
Raceway Park at 7am to meet us. That's it.

If you're not interested in working, come on down for the show! This
year there should be a record breaking amount of H20 cars there... Many
more than the airsuckers.... I remember when it was the other way around
<sniff>... But thats cool- i own both types!

If you drive a VW to the show, PLEASE enter it. I don't care if it's
made entirely out of bondo (which might be cool to look at- braile
showcar), support your local carshows and enter. If the only people who
entered were people who expected to recieve a trophy, there'd be 3 cars
in each class. Thats boring. Think of the spankin parking spot you'd
have!  Seriously, Raceway Park is a tough nut to crack (muscle car
heaven, but they tell us how impressed they are with the size and draw
of our show. Maybe soon we'll hear the famous commercials...

OOOHHHHH, HO, HO, HO, HO....RACEWAY PARK! ATTENTION RACE FANS! THIS
WEEKEND AT RACEWAY PARK--- NITRO BURNING SCIROCCOS!  EVIL MONSTER
BEETLES! AND WITNESS THE THRILL OF JET POWERED CAB-RI-O-LETS!

well, maybe....
                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen