A/C to Non-A/C?

I've been following the discussion about going A/C-> non-A/C discussion,
and would like to know about how this would apply to a 16v engine.  I'm
working on taking the 16v engine out of my donor car (with A/C) to put in
my Rabbit Convertible (non-A/C).

Can I just use the parts I need off the Rabbit?
Do the 8v non-A/C waterpumps fit the 16v?

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35440                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5440         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |