Re: German cars with silly american drivers

- -->hey how many of us crazy german car drivers actually speak german?

Wenn ich mich bemuehe und wenn ich nuechtern bin,
kann ich ein bisschen deutsch reden.

Gruss
Dirk

thanks to all of you,
it was quite funny to read this (off) topic   :)

to be not completely off-topic myself:

I have this grinding too when I shift too fast into second gear while cold
outside
and engine is running less than 5 minutes.

I tried almost everything - no success.
Shawn may be right : some trannies grind, others donĄt

and always remember :
Toni Rieger eats Rigatoni

and for the advanced :
lieber Schamlippen kuessen