[none]

>Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:40:49 +0000
>From: "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@nol.net>
>Subject: Re: yellow bigbody scirocco
>
>i THINK i know what car you're talking about..a long time ago, last
>year? the guy in canada that still seems to be trying to unload his
>old Rieger kit, pointed me to his page,and a buddy of his that has
>the same, older style rieger kit on his car..it was yellow and he's
>from Canada,so it's prob a 90% chance that was him. It didn't look
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Egad.

That's interesting math.  Perhaps you should check the atlas - Canada is
that REALLY BIG country immediately north of um - what is it, Minnesota?
There's lots of yello Sciroccos knocking around Toronto - hell, I'll bet
there's even half a dozen or so...  And two or three more in Montreal, I'm
sure.  You know, I think I even saw one here in Guelph not too long
ago.  And there must be a few more spread out from St John's to
Victoria...  Numbers like those have got to lower the odds to at least a
50% chance that it was him, don't you think?

Sorry, I'll take my tongue out of my cheek now.

Now, if the guy in question was fron _Vancouver_, then we'll talk
odds...

>like a very clean install from the pics,and the older style kit make
>it looke like a blast from the 80's
>
>Ryan

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca

- --