Re: [non Scirocco] [A2 Roof Rack]

Mark,

Go with a thule or yakima. These are the multi sport bars that allow you to put pretty much anything on your car roof. from 2x4 to Treks. Barecrafter is another company that makes a simmilar system and is compatable with the thule square bars and is a lot cheeper in price that the big boys. (that is what I have for the 'rocco) Most good bike shops or REI will carry thule or yak but the bearcrafter is a little harder to find. I also have a catalog for a mail order company that only deals with racks for cars
. It is at home and I can get the name of it later if you want.
\
hope that helps.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco S