Cool Scirocco Women

Hey everybody,

Some women are just so damn cool.  This is a note I had sent to me this
morning:

"Hi!  When I met my boyfriend 5 years ago he had a 1987 Sirroco.  Too bad
but a year later he sold it.  I can understand why you are such an
enthusiast.  I learnt the drive standard transmission on this car and have
never looked at any other manufacture since.  Al  I have now ever owned is
a VW (Rabbit, Golf and now Cabiro).  By the pictures your car looks
amazing!  Keep up the good work and one hint: DON'T EVER SELL IT!!!!"

I'm still grinning from ear to ear like a cheshire cat.

Life is good.

- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver