Re: Oktoberfest

This will be the 6th Annual Oktoberfest in San Antonio.  Volkswagen Owners of San Antonio is a club that actively
seeks watercooled members.  In years past there have been around 100 cars.  First couple of years there were only
six watercooled.  Last year Club H2o Gulf Coast Chapter helped out and we had 32 watercooled.  This year we expect
over 50 waterpumpers (last year bad storms held attendance down).  You can email privately for more info.  Hope you do
make the trip.............

dale
86.5 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender400 w/NOS)