Re: Corrado Royalty

I have a friend who owns a C and whenever he sees any cool VW (ie Oo oO headlights,
euro plate, or just a plain cool looking one) he Gives them the Vee sign.  I do
too.  He is the one who taught me the Vee sign.  Before his C he had a crazy modded
golf (he did all the mods, http://users.nbn.net/~jus/golf.htm )  a black 16v rocco
and now his C.

Pete