Re: Yellow Big body Scirocco

That may be true in your part of the country, I just got back from a large VW show/swap meet/drag races at Ennis, Texas
where there were five Corrado owners.  They were a great group of guys and gals...Maybe because they also belong to
Club H2o(???)...Anyway, hard to lump all people in a certain group.  I had my rocco there and it was pretty much the hit of
the party.....Now, those BMW owners....they fit your classification of Royalty (Hummmn)